Soya Chunks Curry


Soya chunks are soya bean flour product. To keep it simple, they are the protein power house. These irregularly shaped chunks are textured vegetable protein which is widely and variedly used. 

On a funnier note, these are supposed to give vegetarians the privilege of tasting meat without actually tasting the real meat (I'am sure most of the non vegetarian folks must be giggling already). To talk more about this dish I would say, the soya chunks have this excellent capability of soaking the juices or the gravy in which they cook, thus making every bite of this dish a tasty one. 

I found this recipe on youtube and thought of trying it. I must say I wasn't disappointed at all. So guys try this dish and treat your tummy with loads of proteins.


No comments:

Post a Comment